2.13.2012

Crafty Valentines Cards

We love any excuse to pull out the glue sticks and make a mess, so today we have a special installment of craft time with toddlers, Valentines cards!

When I told the boys we were making cards for Nana & Grandma they were so excited!

I dug through my bag of craft scraps and pulled out every piece of pink, purple and blue I could find. I cut these into shapes, hearts, dots, butterflies and flowers, I dug through some old scrapbook supplies for some love quotes that were appropriate.  Then I folded two pieces of card stock in half, grabbed some appropriate colored crayons and glue sticks.


Then let the terrible two take over with their own creativity and chaos.
Sat back and took some pictures.



Finished Projects:



Cute, and tons of fun!

2 comments:

  1. New follower from the hop, hope you come by and follow! Cute cards!
    http://hungryforliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another new follower. Such a pretty site! Enjoyed the visit.
    http://whac-a-mole-life.com

    ReplyDelete