2.16.2012

Cute Overload! Deal today on Totsy.

Curious Baby: My Curious World
Soft? Check.
Crinkly? Check.
Mirror? Check.
Ribbons? Check.
Everything Dominic Loves!
In a lovely little book with a message Mommy loves!
The price: $5 on Totsy with free shipping! AWESOME.

Looking for books for your Big Kids? Totsy has those too!

What is Totsy? 
Totsy is an online shop that offers 48-72 hour sales on brand name 
Mommy & Children's goods at up to 90% off retail.
How do I sign up?
Just click here and sign in with Facebook, EASY!
What about spam?
Totsy will send one daily email with a sampling of current and upcoming sales
so you can jump on the best deals before they sell out!

Yes, I am being compensated by Totsy (per facebook allow, not per purchase) 
but seriously I love Totsy and I am happy to share the deals with you!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from a blog hop. Would love for you to come check out my site and possibly follow GFC. Also check out my giveaway for a Technogel Pillow $170! Thanks http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete