5.23.2012

Flats Challenge: Wrapping that Bottom

I am participating in the Second Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry.  For 7 days I will be using only flat cloth diapers and handwashing them in an effort to prove that cloth diapering can be affordable and accessible to all.

Dominic has been wearing a surgical towel on his bottom for every diaper change
and it has been working wonderfully. 

I took some pictures this morning just to visualize how I use the blue towels.






He likes smiling for the camera, what a ham.

And on a bright note:
WE HAVE SUNSHINE!
 Which is awesome, because hanging in the shower was taking forever!

Hop on over to DDL for more fun!
Day 3

1 comment:

  1. NIce to see how somoen does it ,I am considering cloth but we are broke so I don't have 13 buck to spend on one diaper .but i feel bad about possibly putting those rubber pants on the baby they lookj terribly un comfortable .

    ReplyDelete